Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering about that also. They tell us something is good for us and then later tell us they have new research that indicates it isn't :rolleyes:

It'll probably be the opposite. Like everything in California causes cancer. 50 Years from now they'll be wondering why we freaked out so much about asbestos or something.

Watching episode 4 - 1st season of The Munsters. Lily has the Coach built as a gift for Herman. Forgot what the original cars looked liked. Kinda liked the hearse.

munsters.jpg

Northern Exposure

RonsRPU001.jpg

Up in the north country it is common for hot rodders to store their rides for the winter. Yesterday I followed my friend Ron to the State Fairgrounds where he stored his '36 Ford. Minnesota people want to park their daily drivers in the garage during the winter to avoid time consuming ice and snow scraping and the possibility of not starting in below zero temps. That means the Hot Rod needs to find a new home for the winter.
Ron had a second reason for storing his Coupe this year.

Winter Project

RPUA.jpg

Ron bought this nifty '29 A roadster pickup at the last swap meet of the year. So the garage heater will be on full time while he makes the small block Ford powered machine roadworthy. I hope I get to help.

your friend has one really nice looking 36....

and i can see why he wanted a lil' room at his place for the winter...

good looking place to start another project a RPU is on my "bucket list"

you'll have to help get some pics up of the progress on that one...:cool::cool:

i got my right hand back!!

Good news for me!!!-good news for me!!!

i finally got thee cast off my right wrist today!!! after 5 weeks of it, and 2 weeks of the "soft splint/cast" it's almost weird to have a right hand again!!
--even if it is 1/2 the size it was before!?:eek:[S

hurts like a bugger though, probably won't be slinging the paintgun this week like i had hoped:(
i can play my guitar a little though so my "therapy" will be melodic:p

thanks for the replies guys, the old RRR kept me well-occupied while i was on the mend, even if i couldn't type as fast one-handed...

as far as formal therapy is concerned, i hate to admit it, but i figure i didn't get that b/c of a lack of insurance (as in i got none!) the DR gave me a peek at the x-rays and all looked good, but the soreness is a real pain, & never expected it to be so "tender" ...

oh well, i'll be back at it in a few days, and hope to bring a few pics of work back to share...

Pain is just a little kicker to let you know you are still upright!:D Glad to hear you are getting better.

Latest posts

Back