Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muppets-animal-drums-girls-food.jpg

snakes.....i hate snakes

the other day a snake tried to come into my shop---thru the exhaust fan that just happened to be on!:eek:
needless to say it didn't make it in, the fan knocked him around a few times and then the snake fell out to the outside, and NO i didn't go looking for it!

just a few minutes ago, my kid comes in saying there's a snake out in the yard :eek::eek: well i really didn't want a kid to get bit, but i wasnt' crazy about the idea of goin out after it......but i did...those buggers get mean when you try to hack them into pieces with a garden hoe! i won this battle, thanks to the kid bringing me the heavy hardware--a shovel:D:rolleyes:

did i mention, i HATE SNAKES!!!!!!!!!

We have 5 cats, no rodents therefore no snakes!!..[cl

I have 3 cats and live across from a lake with the overflow creek being 2 sides of my property line, I'm run out with those things! True about the cats and rodents. I've even seen mine chasing and catching black snakes, but I guess they're slacking a bit !!!!!...CR

the rodent thing might be a possibility--but i really think this snake was just a confused water snake:D
there's a creek not far from our place here...and we just put up one of those "do - it - yourself pool kits" with some water leaking out around from a filter hose--and that's where we found this rascal! maybe we won't find any more.......did i mention i hate snakes!!!

Mexican translation

Ok so it's probably a bit racist. But it's still funny.

1. *Cheese*
The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence. Pepito replies: Maria likes me, but cheese fat.

2. *Mushroom*
When all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom.

3. *Shoulder*
My fren wanted 2 become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.

4. * Texas *
My fren always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!

5. *Herpes*
Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.

6. *July*
Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!

7. *Rectum*
I had 2 cars but my wife rectum!

8. *Chicken*
I was going to go to the store with my wife but chicken go herself.

9. *Wheelchair*
We only have one enchilada left, but don't worry wheelchair.

10. *Chicken* *wing*
My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.

11. *Harassment*
My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her honey harassment nothing to me.

12. *Bishop*
My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.

13. *Body wash*
I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.

14. *Budweiser*
That women over there has a nice body, budweiser face so ugly?

Had a neighbor stop by the garage with a buddy in his 31 Chevy roadster /w flathead. Nice shiney traditional rod. Discussed cars and local shows for a little while, and asked about each others cars, etc. He seemed to be 'confused' about many of my answers to his occasional questions:

The motor been built up? - Guess a kid put a bigger cam in it. Last guy never even started it...
What's the rear? - The one from the Cutlass frame.
How about seats? - Whatever I can make fit, I guess....
What's the front end? - Cutlass.
A few holes, but pretty solid. - Yeah, I might even fix some of the bigger ones...

At least he didn't ask what color I was going to paint it. :D

Seemed kinda confused that I was proud to only have 3,000$ into so far and 1/2 that was for the air-ride...

Latest posts

Back