Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wanted to brag a little on my 9 year old...
he loves hotrods, big trucks, tractors, and almost anything on wheels... and he is pretty talented (IMO) for catching lines, curves, and "proportions" as to what looks good...(look closely and you'll see how he "re-curved" his roof-line and shortened the stack slightly for "balance") this is w/o my input whatsoever...

case in point the other day he showed me a pic of something he had drawn, i bragged on it, so last night he sat down at the dining table and in no time had drawn another one and asked what colors i wanted it "painted".... anyway i now have this pic hanging over my computer desk...

a "hotrod" big truck...

ps i love my kids ;)

Attachments

• levi's art 002.jpg
    levi's art 002.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 26
Nice work! Only way to get em into working on rods is to ban them from ever doing it! Thats how my dad got me hooked on hot rods...........[S

Nice work! Only way to get em into working on rods is to ban them from ever doing it! Thats how my dad got me hooked on hot rods...........[S

i asked my dad about putting a 4 barrel on a truck that was gonna be "my first truck".... he went into a rant and rave lecture about original drivability, hotrodding and such... didnt take long til i was out to prove i could do what he thought i shouldnt...lol

i tell people (as a preacher no less) that if hotrodding is the worst thing my kids get into, ill consider myself a successful parent...:cool:

Stuff

Do write and never be remembered
Do wrong and never be forgotten

An honest man's pillow is his peace of mind

No sense make's sense

Hope is for those who cant do

Did you hear the one about the cave ? Lets don't go into it

I just ate some Chicken Mc Nuggets and they are already staring to peck

"Gotta go know,[ddd have fun and don't forget to turn out the lights"

Very cool drawing

wanted to brag a little on my 9 year old...
he loves hotrods, big trucks, tractors, and almost anything on wheels... and he is pretty talented (IMO) for catching lines, curves, and "proportions" as to what looks good...(look closely and you'll see how he "re-curved" his roof-line and shortened the stack slightly for "balance") this is w/o my input whatsoever...

case in point the other day he showed me a pic of something he had drawn, i bragged on it, so last night he sat down at the dining table and in no time had drawn another one and asked what colors i wanted it "painted".... anyway i now have this pic hanging over my computer desk...

a "hotrod" big truck...

ps i love my kids ;)
You should send a copy to a few car magazines with a short story to see if you could get it printed and then surprise your son he would dig it

By next weekend there will be five major collector car auctions happening at once in Scottsdale AZ. Jess (8literbeater), Jess's roomate Jason and i were at the Scottsdale cruise in tonight. As we were leaving we noticed about 80 auction cars in front of the car museum across the street. Well lighted parking lot but with no fence or security of any kind. At 11pm these cars were parked unattended and unguarded with windows open, all the convertable tops were down,one Caddy convertable had keys in it. Testarossa, Cobra signed by Carroll Shelby, classic Bently,various muscle cars,'54 'Vette, on and on. We walked around looking at all of them, we could have sat behind the wheels if we wanted. It was just surreal. I hope they are all still there in the morning.

After reviewing this thread again... I have determined... you guys are full of "BS"! [ddd:D[S:eek:

BoB

I told the other guys,when we tell people about this they will not believe it.
Obviously there was supposed to be security there but for some reason there wasn't. Looking back i should have alerted the police about the situation.

I told the other guys,when we tell people about this they will not believe it.
Obviously there was supposed to be security there but for some reason there wasn't. Looking back i should have alerted the police about the situation.

no one would possibly drive off in a car that wasn't theirs would they????[S:eek::confused:

unless it was an "accident"[ddd

By next weekend there will be five major collector car auctions happening at once in Scottsdale AZ. Jess (8literbeater), Jess's roomate Jason and i were at the Scottsdale cruise in tonight. As we were leaving we noticed about 80 auction cars in front of the car museum across the street. Well lighted parking lot but with no fence or security of any kind. At 11pm these cars were parked unattended and unguarded with windows open, all the convertable tops were down,one Caddy convertable had keys in it. Testarossa, Cobra signed by Carroll Shelby, classic Bently,various muscle cars,'54 'Vette, on and on. We walked around looking at all of them, we could have sat behind the wheels if we wanted. It was just surreal. I hope they are all still there in the morning.

I thought this was BS too. I mean really,who woulda thought, Earthman hanging out in Scotsdale?![cl

Latest posts

Back