Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep google dont zoom clear enough to see what ya got but it will show you that there are cars or automobiles in the bushes or in the fields . I was looking to find a 4x4 body that I new was in a field. but from google I couldnt tell if it was a truck or car .. but it is fun finding things .

Driver less Car
Kelly was standing in front of Cohan’s Tavern when he saw a driver less car rolling slowly down the street. He ran to the car, jumped in, and pulled on the emergency brake with a jerk. Kelly got out and very proudly said to the man approaching him, "I stopped it!" "I know, you idiot!" said the man. "I was pushing it!"

Yep
Tried diff browsers
I will keep putzing at it
When I click on the icon where the pic would be I get redirected to photobucket that says it is a private file.

Mine is fine.
If the problem is with an individual picture or page, you should be able to see some pictures on that site or on other sites. Here are a few things to try:

• Open the page in the desktop, and right-click (or press and hold) the empty space where the picture should be. Then tap or click Show picture in the dropdown menu. If this doesn't work, the link to the picture might be broken, which is a problem that the site's owner has to fix.
  • Open the page in the desktop and try turning on Compatibility View to see if there's a compatibility problem that's preventing images from displaying properly.
  • You might want to turn off Tracking Protection and ActiveX Filtering for this site. Tracking Protection and ActiveX Filtering help protect your privacy by blocking images or other content that might put your security or privacy at risk

OR

If images are missing then check that you do not block images from some domains.

• Tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar
Check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
Check "Tools > Page Info > Media" for blocked images

• Select the first image link and use the cursor Down key to scroll through the list.
  • If an image in the list is grayed and "Block Images from..." has a checkmark then remove this checkmark to unblock images from this domain.
Make sure that you do not block (third-party) images, the permissions.default.image pref on the about:config page should be 1.

OR

Make sure that you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the Windows/Mac Accessibility settings.
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own colors.

• Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"
Note that these settings affect background images.
See also:

Latest posts

Back