EV's never gonna do it for me!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I was crusin' into town from the boonies in the Nova this morning in the cool air & it was obvious (at least for me) that an American V-8 with a hot cam flowing through aggressive mufflers could never be replaced for me!

BoB

We currently have a 2014 RAV4 gas. I am thinking getting one hybrid. I will never go full electric. Like the sound of internal combustion too much. Jim

EV might be fine for city folks, not worth a crap for us out in the rural parts of 'Merica.

Most EV buyers look at vehicles as an appliance, something you got to have, use it up, get another one. We look at vehicles as freedom of movement, pieces of art, something to improve upon.

EV might be fine for city folks, not worth a crap for us out in the rural parts of 'Merica.

Most EV buyers look at vehicles as an appliance, something you got to have, use it up, get another one. We look at vehicles as freedom of movement, pieces of art, something to improve upon.

Bingo.

My brother works at a Ford dealer in a rural Alberta town. Someone we know travels roughly 45 km each way on the highway to work and has a Mach E. Because of the lack of chargers (and not having one at home), she would have to stop at the Ford dealer every couple days because they have the only charger around right now. Now she finally has a charger at home. Funny enough I've been reading articles where they say for city people, having a 110V charge over night will be fine for most electric users, but urban users are probably travelling half or less distance daily than most rural users.

Latest posts

Back