Find anything wrong here?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my, my, is that one clean ride. love the leather seating arrangement.

never once have i ever even considered those words all together when building ANY of my rides.

just saying.

mmmmmmmmmm. now i'm a lil ticking time bomb.

in rust we trust??? REALLY guy? with the whole proud of not one spot on it??? seriously?? lemme at 'em. Lemme AT 'EM! ha.

I didn't see a reserve or BIN.

I was referring to the description...

This is the nicest rat rod u will ever find! Not one spot of rust on this truck ground up restoration over 45k was spent building this rat rod. What a great driving truck! Runs cool in the las vegas 120 degree heat and people can't stop looking at it!! Has a 350 crate motor with a turbo 400 automatic trans leather seats, awesome stereo and everything works! It has everything! Truck just needs a driver to the car shows so it can bring u home a trophy every time! Call joe XXX-XXX-XXXX P.S. This car is going to the Sema show if it does not sell at this auction and will be sold there for sure! Don't pass it up!!

For 45K think you would at least get carpet and speaker boxes not made out of plywood. At least cover them in aluminum like the head unit box. I am all for mis matching but when you brag about how much it costs just does not add up.

BSW

Latest posts

Back