Firing Order Mag - RIP!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering how you were going to keep up with the mag and work and building things and teaching 30 yr old "kids" lessons around the streets of H-town all at the same time. The mag seemed like a ton of work!!

It was cool though, and now you have one less thing to cross off your bucket list!

Thanks for all the support guys but everyone's still gittin' a ck back!

I was wondering how you were going to keep up with the mag and work and building things and teaching 30 yr old "kids" lessons around the streets of H-town all at the same time. The mag seemed like a ton of work!!

Irish,
I can't even tell you how much time it took. I'll probably make a digital only version once I move out to the country & start building the coupe in my new shop! Sorry for the delayed reply... been super busy & not hav'n any fun. And I thought I was gonna have lots of time being retired! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

You really aren't getting it, are you, Bob ? :) All of us who have responded so far have told you we want to kick in a few bucks to RRR for all the pleasure it gives us. This thing costs you money every month as well as a huge chunk of your life, the very least we can do is give you a few lousy bucks to help defray some of that expense. It won't even come close to what you lay out, but you are dealing with a bunch of poor guys here. If you had done a Ferrari site instead of a rat rod site you could have hit those guys up for some serious money. :D

The little bit of refund I am letting you keep helps erase some of the guilt I have had about not offering you a few bucks sooner, please keep it.........and buy me a beer when I get to Tx some day.

Don

^^^ I'm with Don^^^

I'll get to Houston again one day and take that beer....or cheap wine that Bob W can't have :D

Money? what money? I didn't send any money, you can ask my wife. Besides if you send it back that'll be the day she gets the mail and I'll be in big trouble.

Oooooooooohhhhh, you NEVER want your wife to beat you to the mailbox. I made that mistake one time and she got our bank statement ! :eek: She gave me that mean Mama look and said "Exactly how much money are you spending on this hot rod ??????" :eek: They have NO sense of humor when it comes to money. :D

Don

Yeah....sorry to hear that but do understand the

amount of time and effort it would take....it was a cool mag for sure....[cl

Latest posts

Back