Florida Poor-Boy Myron Jr. will be laid to rest Saturday.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHotRod

With a very heavy heart, I report to you that our fellow brother of our Florida Poor-Boys Car Club, Myron Boloyan Jr. will be laid to rest this coming Saturday, December 22, 2007.

The viewing will take place from 12:00 Noon till 2:00PM this Saturday December 22, 2007.

The location is:
http://www.dobiesfuneralhome.com/
Dobies Funeral Home
9944 Hudson Avenue
Hudson, Fl. 34667
Phone: 727-868-4441

He will be laid to rest at:
Vereen Family Cemetery
(which is close to the funeral home)

Myron Jr. will be laid to rest wearing his Poor Boy Tampa Florida Chapter shirt.

It is requested that we wear our Poor Boy shirts to the funeral in respect to our fallen brother.

Myron Jr. will be transported to his resting place in a restored 1963 Cadillac Hearse.

Glenn Hayes
Poor Boys CC - Tampa Florida Chapter

Attachments

• PB Decal.jpg
    PB Decal.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Ah, words escape me. :(:(:(:(

Rest in Peace. My heart is heavy for his family and friends, of which he had many.

Don

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!

Mary Frye (1932)

My condolences to his familly and friends, I've never felt so badly for somone I've never even met. I guess its that common bond that we find in every one else that links us to a part of our selves.

Godbless...
Preston

Like Shizzy,

I may not be a poor boy or even in the USA, But I too will pull on my club shirt on saturday in his memory.

My thought are with his family and friends at this time of sorrow.

Like Shizzy I may not be a poor boy or even in the USA, But I too will pull on my club shirt on saturday in his memory.

My thought are with his family and friends at this time of sorrow.

Thanks a lot everyone. The sympathy and support shown has been incredible. Everything will be printed and presented to the family once things have settled a bit. It will be tough to let Myron go but, a lot of folks will have their lives helped by the donation of his organs. What a great legacy for Myron to leave.
If you would like to help the family with a donation, one of our Florida Poor Boys Roger, has his PayPal account ready to receive donations. All funds will go to the family and they are going to need some help. Here's the info:

If you can afford it and would like to donate something to help Jr.'s family it would be deeply appreciated. To make it simple and quick I'm offering to use my PayPal account.

TRUST ME IT WILL GET TO THEM.

I'm just trying to keep it simple and quick. Credit cards are fine, I'll pay any fees incurred.

ALL OF YOUR DONATION WILL GET TO THE FAMILY.

To donate with Paypal

Login to Paypal ( www.paypal.com )
Select the tab called 'SEND MONEY'
Enter my email address: [email protected]
Enter dollar amount: ($xx.xx)
For "TYPE", select: Service
For "SUBJECT", type: Myron Jr. Donation

Press the "CONTINUE" button and continue on.
Thank you, Roger & Florida Poor Boys

I feel awful about this loss. Mike, I sent something to Rogers Paypal account for the family. Please send my condolences to them along with it.

Latest posts

Back