Ford or Chevy?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernie1

Couldn't decide so I did both.......started out with a 94 S10 Blazer and the top half (ALL THAT WAS LEFT IN THE WOODS) of a old Ford panel and this is what I have so far. It's a blast to drive and draws some looks when all 4 tires smoke........The other is ongoing.......started as a 4 cyl mail jeep.....don't know where it's going yet......why do we have to always cut something off of it (my wife's usual question)?.....don't know.........just feels right.....That's for letting me share guys........

projects044-1.jpg

There ya go

thanks

My old panel is my biggest love.......we got history........It's so ugly in the front I know but I just haven't been able to figure out a way to "purty her up"! The Blazer under carriage is so wide it ruins the look.....but I still love her...Anybody got any ideas (other than tradin' her off)? The front bumper is the driveshaft off an old caddy and everyone thinks glasspack, guess I could run the exhaust there, the way she smokes some mornings that might look pretty cool HA! I didn't let much off that old coupe de ville go to waste though, it did give it's life for a good cause!!!! The 500 and tranny is in my truck! Yeah she"s Nascar style........The older I get I been thinkin' about doors!!!!!!!!
Took my grandaughter for a ride this evening (she 6 and loves em all)and said,"papaw it cool but you need windows, a cd player,a heater, a TV (like mamaw's van) and a rearview mirror cause there's a cop behind us with his lights on..........and she was right......about the cop anyway.....and maybe a heater!

Last edited:
Hope the cop let ya alone. As for the front end, you could either ditch the short wide radiator for a tall skinny one (and lower the bumper), or find a 40's grill to put in front of it.

Latest posts

Back