Friday Night in North St. Paul

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob w

Still crazy after all these years!
NSP001.jpg

Every Friday night all summer about 600 cars show up in North St. Paul. My friends and other like minded guys gather at the lower end of the show.
This pic is of Farmer Don's coupe. He's one of the Wed. lunch group too.

NSP018.jpg

A rough and ready coupster built many years ago.
See the dupmster? We are know as the "Dumpster Crew" since this is where we set up camp every Friday night.

NSP019.jpg

This Brookville '32 was a bare frame a few weeks ago. Has a 327/4 speed. Staci, the girl on the right owns it and did a lot of work on it. Jen, on the left of the pic is an excellent upholsterer and is booked out about 2 years. Her husband, known as Titus, he looks like the commedian, did most of the work on the roadster.

NSP016.jpg

A rare, stock Anglia with some speed equipment on the original engine. I haven't met the owner yet, but I will.

Quite a tasty selection Bob W. Thanks for sharing. You didn't add a complete shot of your Anglia though. I see it hiding in some of the pics. That stocker looks nice. Mine was stock when I got it. It was begging for mercy at 40 mph but it didn't have any speed equipment. Is that hemi powered 34 Ford coupe street driven? Is the radiator in the back or is it laying down flat in front of the engine?

NSP022.jpg

My Anglia is pictured in another thread. No point in overexposure when there's so many other rods to show, eh? The hemi powered '34 does have the radiator in the trunk, which is louvered. Cools ok. It is a beast to drive, but Putt does drive it to the shows. I'll learn more about the stock Anglia and report back.
Here's the dash in Staci's Deuce roadster.

NSP010.jpg

What a great tow car this would be. We were thinking is has a cut down big truck grille in it.

Thanks for posting the pics Bob. I thought we were doing good with 100 to 150 cars on a Saturday night! 600 is incredible!...CR

Ya, thats a lot of very cool cars, sounds like you guys have a great time there.Thanks for showing us.

That IH pickup keeps appearing in the background, need to get a starring shot of it. (please)

NSP021.jpg

I'm glad you RRR'ers like the pics from our Friday Night Cruise. I will continue to add interesting rods during the summer.
In the interest of journalistic integrity, I must make the following corrections:
Staci, pictured above, did the majority of work building her '32 roadster.[cl Titus helped where needed.
There is closer to 1,000 cars each Friday.
Todd, I'll get more info and pics of the International.

Latest posts

Back