Gas monkeys strike out again!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a buzz on the hamb 10 years ago about what a couple phoneys those guys were. I saw their booth at WOW in Dallas about then. They were taking credit for cars they didn't build and just being assmonkeys in general way before the show.

There was a buzz on the hamb 10 years ago about what a couple phoneys those guys were. I saw their booth at WOW in Dallas about then. They were taking credit for cars they didn't build and just being assmonkeys in general way before the show.

They showed up at Back to the 50's and did the same thing. One form of comic entertainment is "farce". They're pretty good at it.

I've seen their work in person and it's pretty shoddy! Buffoons! :eek:

Beercan

Never saw it in person, but I did notice on several of the "finished" cars, when they take them out and drive them, most are missing the headliner! How is the interior finished without a headliner?[S

One that I hated was when they hacked the 72 Challenger and stunk the new Hemi in it. That car was too nice to hack up, but they did it anyway. :eek:

Someone's making money $$$$$.
Richard Rawlings, owner of the Dallas garage and star of the Discovery Channel's "Fast N' Loud" reality series, paid $330,000 for a custom yellow 1971 De Tomaso Pantera at the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Event in Scottsdale.

gas munkey

Well, I`m the opposite of you guys,. I like the monkeys. Yeah I know heavily scripted. It is much better than what I use to watch. Up until the monkey watching paint dry was my favorite.

Latest posts

Back