Get u're crawdad on!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mississippi here and they sell um on the street corners in season. Love um. so good. you have to try them if you haven't. If you eat shrimp, its no different other than they are looking at you. and well the sucking the head thing.

there is nothing better than a good shrimp/crawfish boil with cheap keg beer....

okay now i am hungry

Used to catfish a lot, we'd always go seine a couple 5 gal. buckets of crawdads at a local creek. Remember one time we had a bucket left over, so we got some shrimp boil, cooked and ate em. Dont think I would do that again, but I have eaten them at restaurants, pretty good.

Guess!?

Can u guess where I went tonite?! Ummmm... goooooood!!!

BoB

Attachments

• crawdads.jpg
    crawdads.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 9
Awww man Tripper, that looks so good!!!
I miss our crawfish boils!
The problem with it though is that it is so good that you can't quit eating, you get up from the table and feel 40 lbs heavier than what you were before you sat down. I always end up getting what I call "Stupid Full" when I have me a bowl or two maybe three of crawfish and all the fixin's. :D

I always end up getting what I call "Stupid Full" when I have me a bowl or two maybe three of crawfish and all the fixin's. :D

Reason,
That was me last nite... I just couldn't get enough. BIG surprise when I got on the scale this morning... WOWSERS!!! Back to the old diet again... I cry!!!

BoB

Latest posts

Back