Glad to be here!!! JB from Central Indiana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bell

Hello all!!! I though I had better check in...

I'm Jon Bell from Centerpoint, Indiana. I have always loved anything with a engine and wheels and have built several off-road rigs and garden tractors.
Here's a few of my projects...

A 2001 Chevy Tracker that I built from a totalled stocker. Toyota solid axle swap, 37" tires and 134:1 crawl ratio...
zookimelt2008_004.jpg

A couple Suzuki Samurais...
ZRAMP_ZM_06.jpg

Most recently, Antique Wheel Horse garden tractors...
My Yanmar diesel powere 1962 Wheel Horse rat...
dieselhorse_013.jpg

The parts pile tractor... aka: Johnny Cash
johnnycash_057.jpg

A little more "stock-ish" 1963 model 633...
whcc_show_goods_002.jpg

I've been wanting to build a rat rod for quite some time... I started building a 1936 GMC about 20 years ago, but I just didn't have the know-how or $ to follow it through.

I was browsing the internet classifieds last week and found the PERFECT family-oriented rat platform... A 1927 Dodge Brothers 124. I've always been into Mopars and this thing is just COOL!

rat007.jpg

rat005.jpg

rat004.jpg

I'll start a buildup thread when I start cuttin'! [;)

Thanks for having me, JB

Welcome to RRR. I love your stuff,always liked offroad rigs and those tractors are too cool,specially with the duals. That dodge will make an awesome rod, good luck with it.

Welcome to the site! You do some pretty nice work. :)

Your Dodge seems to be in pretty good shape. Now get working on it. ;) :cool: [;)

Welcome, looks like you have alot in common with one of the RRR team, Bonehead.

Nice tractors and c-dan. Keep us posted on ur build.

Yep, I do the Rock Crawler thing too, but alot of guys here have built offroad rigs too.
I like your new project. Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back