Got a great deal on a trailer today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nefareous

I`ve been looking for an enclosed trailer for some time now..I finally got one for only $500...and guess what was inside?.............

Attachments

• trailer.JPG
    trailer.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 40
  • sportster.JPG
    sportster.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 67
  • #2.JPG
    #2.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 78
Yep, she knew it was there..she also wanted to throw in a John Deere riding mower and a futon bed. Her house was sold and the closing is in 2 days. Am I lucky, or what?..The main thing I needed was the trailer for my, dare I say it...Rice-Burners.

Don't be surprised if a big guy with a bad attitude and a title in his hand comes knockin at your door and wants that Harley back...[P

Good lookin bike. Hope you got the title with it. If it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I'll give you $500 for the bike and then you get the trailer for free.

Well, the numbers match. I went to the MVA and they will issue me a title, after the circuit court processes a Writ of Mandamus, cost me $105. So once I get it in 2-3 weeks this project will be 4sale...end of story.

I wonder if you were in the other guys position and your disgrunteled wife sold your trailer and 3500 hundred dollar Harley for $500, how would you feel?..[S bikers get kinda attached to their bikes.

Well, the numbers match. I went to the MVA and they will issue me a title, after the circuit court processes a Writ of Mandamus, cost me $105. So once I get it in 2-3 weeks this project will be 4sale...end of story.

I'm not sure how your DMV works, but ours will issue you a title, but when the original owner shows up with the 1st title, it's his...end of story according to the director of DMV! I was going to buy a GTO once without the title because it was lost and the car owner had not changed the title into his name and the original owner had moved and couldn't be found! I passed on the deal...CR

I wonder if you were in the other guys position and your disgrunteled wife sold your trailer and 3500 hundred dollar Harley for $500, how would you feel?..[S bikers get kinda attached to their bikes.

You might want to take a look at a photo of him if she has one. Might head a butt kicking (or worse) off at the pass! [ddd

ISore

Ok, here is the latest update.. The actual titled owner is doing a 45 year stay at a correctional facility... Child Abuse & Perverted Sexual Acts Performed on a Minor. The wife has a court order to liquidate all property and that is what was done. If you guys want to feel sorry for this pervert..well, that is your problem, not mine. Actually,the best thing about this whole "situation" is that I had previously never heard of a Writ of Mandamus. This is a process by which the Court as a " higher legal authority " orders the MVA, as " lower public legal authority " to issue a title. How many times have we all seen a great deal, sitting in a field somewhere or even the proverbial Barn Find, but there aint no title.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned; if he committed these crimes,[ddd he deserves to lose everything and spend the rest of his life in jail. :mad:

Works for Me!![cl...Congrats on your good deal..:D....I wouldn't lose another minutes sleep over that guy!:D...CR

Damn it why can't I ever find deals like that!!!!! Congrats of the steal.....eeerrr uuummmm I mean great deal !!!!!! 500 buck for the trailer with the bike.......so what numbers you suggest I play on the lotto????

Latest posts

Back