got a job in a scrapyard.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andreasklapp

got a job working in a scrapyard here in town. just started but it's going good so far. glad to have finally found work, and work that i can deal with that is also interesting. we don't deal with automotive specifically, but there are a few things that come in, so i'll keep my eyes open while i'm there. i'm pretty thrilled about it though. just thought i'd share that.

Congratulations. That would never work for me. I would be trading in my paycheck every week for all the neat stuff I would be taking home.:eek: After a couple of months my yard at home would look like Sanford and Son.:eek:

Do you get first dibs and a special price?

Don

Congratulations. That would never work for me. I would be trading in my paycheck every week for all the neat stuff I would be taking home.:eek: After a couple of months my yard at home would look like Sanford and Son.:eek:

Do you get first dibs and a special price?

Don

That's exactly what would happen to me, I'm afraid!!:eek: My neighbors are talking about me and I've only lived here a few months!:D...CR

Congrats, that sounds like a kool gig. Been out of work myself so I know what that feels like!

The only better job I could imagine would be Night Watchman in a chrome plating factory.[dr:D:D

Maybe the night watchman for a beer making plant! [dr

Beercan

yeah i'm already having to restrain myself. i've seen some interesting stuff come in already. but most of what actually gets to this yard is real junk. there are some little gems laying around though, there are two bins full of carburetors sitting there that are going to be going out this week, so i'm going to try to dig through those and see if there is anything useful.

Latest posts

Back