Got it, the definative hotrod truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
Got it, the 1957 Hemi Coe. . Mine
100_0671.jpg

Drive it

Drive just like that and Call it Big Fat Road Rat put B F R R on the doors make the letterin look like it was on the C.O.E. faded like it's been on it 4 years. coolride

Way to go. You have got me thinking about a 57 chev Coe that is sitting out in a field a few miles from my house.

But only because I can't find a Dodge.

I have been looking seriously for a while now and they are either too much $$, too far away, or too beat up. This is one of the best ones I have found and it is (almost) free, I think. I am getting it from my neices husband and he sounds like I can pretty much have it. I might have to make them a log bed.
I'm not even a huge Mopar fan but this thing is growing on me fast.

Really cool truck WB3, and an early hemi too. It doesn't get any better than that. Have you figured out whing engine is in it yet. I think it could be a Dodge or sometimes they used left over Chryslers in the Dodge trucks.

Really cool truck WB3, and an early hemi too. It doesn't get any better than that. Have you figured out whing engine is in it yet. I think it could be a Dodge or sometimes they used left over Chryslers in the Dodge trucks.

Most people think it should be a 354 with some truck specific heads but I have other information that shows it could be a 315 or 331. I will have to check the codes when I get back to it.

first thing that popped into my mind was the Foose inspired/built short yellow bus for Overhaulin. i would do something like that but keet it totally rat (the way it is) with a nice rake and a little shorter profile tires on the stock wheels with ww and a mean cammed big block.

I'm not even a huge Mopar fan but this thing is growing on me fast.

I know how you feel. I've been a "Blue Oval" fan all my life. Now I own two MoPars, one of which is a DeSoto. I've been served "crow" in more ways than I thought it could be prepared!

I can't figure out if all of the For Sale signs in the neighborhood are from foreclosures, or the DeSoto in our driveway........................

Latest posts

Back