Grand opening

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat33pickmup

International man of mystery!
There will be a Grand Opening for TopStitch Upholstery and Kustom on June 13th, 11am to 3pm @ 114 First Street in Cheney Washington. Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Door prizes. Bring your Hotrod.

Thanks,
Jim

Awesome!!!

Awesome dude & good luck... please post some pictures of u're gig!!! Where's u're website?!? You should also post a link in u're sig to some of u're work! :D

BoB

Thanks Steve and Wendy for showin up. Thanks Bill and Bob for the Goodluck and congrats. Steve, Thanks again, I would say its just a job but when its your own business its a lil more than that. A 25 foot "fun" boat showed up after Steve left and I start it on monday. I will be posting pics as I go and hopefully have the 33 done this summer in my "spare time".

Thanks again
Jim

Congrats,
I will say this: In this economy, it takes somekinda ballz to start your own business. Hats off to you, and good luck.

Question: RRR members get a discount .......right......:D......just kiddin

Congratulations, Jim. Hope you picked up a few jobs from the event. Remember, word of mouth is a powerful means of advertising. Oh, and we wanna see pictures.

Latest posts

Back