Green Bay or Pittsburg?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darned Steelers! :mad: Oh well, at least they got this far. As for the half time show, it WAS horrible. Only bright spot was Fergie in a short skirt and boots. [dr:D

Don

Darned Steelers! :mad: Oh well, at least they got this far. As for the half time show, it WAS horrible. Only bright spot was Fergie in a short skirt and boots. [dr:D

Don

I kept hoping for a wardrobe malfunction to make it worth sitting through the half time

I kept hoping for a wardrobe malfunction to make it worth sitting through the half time
There was a few good commercial. The three best I thought was: the Pepsi max, were the wife hit the running in the side of the head with the can. second was the one with the beaver and third was the new VW beetle.
And yes a wardrode malfunction with have made the halftime show better

Did anybody catch the National Anthem mistake? I wasnt paying close attention but did think something didnt sound right when she hit the line she screwed up.

Yeah, I guess there were mistakes from what the media has said, but I don't think I have heard anyone ever sing it better IMO. They say singing in an arena like that is very hard because your voice keeps echoing back at you and gets you confused. Tough song to sing without music backing you up and I thought she did good.

Don

Yeah, I guess there were mistakes from what the media has said, but I don't think I have heard anyone ever sing it better IMO. They say singing in an arena like that is very hard because your voice keeps echoing back at you and gets you confused. Tough song to sing without music backing you up and I thought she did good.

Don

I agree 100% [cl

Latest posts

Back