Hack??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hacked!

Yep... worthless punks hacked the site but Tripper Jr unhacked it. Jr is also changing servers while we're at it. I've been wanting to as my old server's tech support has started closing over the weekends & it seen this stuff always happens on Friday. Sorry about this but some people have nothing better to do and think it's funny to cause other people grief!

BoB

We're mostly back up, now.

The hacker mucked up the Theme enough that I had to revert back to the default, and vBulletin does things in a ... fun ... way, so I'm not sure I can properly re-import the original look-and-feel, but I'm working on it.

My backup of all the attachments and images was not up-to-date, so some posts may not have images correctly until I can get ahold of our former ISP's tech support.

Thanks Jr.

Thanks Tripper Jr., good job on setting things right.

As for the "doctor", he needs a good hacking........ what a dumba$$. '22

These idiots who do this kind of stuff are pure cowards, and probably never had a girlfriend in their life. They hide behind a keyboard and purposely do these things to mess with people because they have never had the courage to do anything in real life, face to face. Little sniveling jerks who finally found a way to be "cool" among their equally impotent little buddies. They do this stuff because they are losing the battle with zits.

So, ask me how I really feel about them. :rolleyes::D:D

Don

Yeah, I've taken my meds now. :D:D:D:D (these little creeps really get to me, I put them in the same category as the ones who vandalize a car just for the fun of it.)

Don

Glad that's over!!!

Well... I'm glad that's over. Thanks Jr!!! Hard for me to believe that's how some people get their kicks but I guess it takes all types & down with worthless punks! Now... back to business!!!

BoB

Yeah 22, your right it seems the "attached" pics have gone AWOL...the "linked" ones are fine but the others are gone :( have a look at the thread below and you will see what I mean.

http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4081

Why do they do it:confused: I can understand hitting big corp sites - its like an advert "I'm a clever computer geek...I beat your system...empoly me" but why screw up sites like this created by ordinary joes for the rest of us to enjoy :mad:

As it happens another forum I use here in the UK was hacked last week and another was hacked a few months back just before I joined them - must be the season for it... all I can say is "hey hacker if you are reading this and getting your jollies... you are a d*** less little b****** who needs a life or better still a girlfriend, p*** off and leave this great site alone!"

Latest posts

Back