Happy Anniversary "Reason 4"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I should have known you would put something on here about it....LOL
Thanks Flat, back at ya babe! 6 years....everybody thought we would not make it passed 6 months! It has been 6 wonderful years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripper

Happy Anniversary Ms Reason!!!

babyface: Yes, what he said!!! Happy anniversary!

BF

Thanks Guys!

Hey, that's really great. You brought a tear to my eye and made me think about my wife. I saw her at 17 and knew she was the one for me.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
:D:D:D

Thanks guys.
Reason 4 knows that she is the love of my life. (she should anyway) and honestly, I wouldn't trade her for anything.

Congrats on 6, Reason! Anybody who can put up with stuff like this has got my vote.

Attachments

• bigger motor.jpg
    bigger motor.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 22
Congratulations....

That's great, congratulations to both of you !!!!!!!
Heres to many more happy years together.:D

I have rearranged my whole schedule in Russia so that I can get home
on the morning of my anniversary this year (mid July). She is worth it. ;)

Nice Idea.....

There is a 10 year thread like this one on "another" site, thought this suggestion was creative...may use it myself sometime:

"A girl that works for my wife got flowers this week with a note that said "I will love you till the last one dies." She thought, damn they are all going to die in a few days. Except... one was silk."

Save this idea for the future, guys.....'22 ;)

Last edited:
Sorry Flat...

When I was posting this, I was thinking that you are the one guy here that won't be able to use this.....sorry man. But again, congratulations to the both of you.

Latest posts

Back