Harley Roadster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Any of you read Hot Rod Magazine?

For those of you that do, were you as mystified as I was by the Harley Roadster? I want one!! I would love to build something like that!! Body in the article says its from Downs Industries, but I don't see one like it on their site. It looks like a modified version of their '33 3 window coupe.

I still have a 2005 Yamaha R6 engine sitting waiting for a home. Wouldn't look near as cool but with its 140 ponies and 18k RPM it would beat it hands down in a race!!! :D

2012-03-13_13-02-50_331.jpg

dwarf car

kinda like people who take dwarf/legend cars and make'em street legal.

because of gas prices we are gonna see more motorcycle powered stuff like this l think.

Later :cool:

Attachments

• Copy (3) of legendracer.jpg
    Copy (3) of legendracer.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 18
sounding good to me!! I been looking at old bikes to build bobbers for me and the old lady. Cheaper transport, but I thought that this harley roadster or even those legend cars would be awesome for me and her to ride around on/in!!!

The neat thing about this roadster is it looks a lot bigger than a legends car. Me and her would probably both fit in it.

Oh My Gosh

This is just what I am looking for. I just got back from a 4 hour ride out and 4 hour ride home to see my daughter and it ran me over $70.00 in just gasoline. My daily driver that I drove out to see her is a 1999 Chevy S10 2- wheel drive pickup. So it got me to thinking that for my everyday to work vehicle doesnt need to be anything special. All I really need is a seat for me to sit in and a place to put my lunch box.
I live in the upstate NY area and we get lots of winter and lots of rain too so a motorcycle is out of the question. So why not try and find an old dwarf car or a legends car put some lights on it. Sell off the race motor and find another stock type motor for it. Add some motorcycle type lights and directionals and a wiper too.
This could be a win win situation....you get a cool looking car and get to drive it everyday too.
Has anybody really actually driven one of these things as a daily driver??I bet the gas mileage would be pretty good too. I know overseas gas is twice what it is here and everything over there gets a lot better gas mileage than our stuff does here.
Maybe it is time to rethink our spending of our gas budgets.

Just my 2 cents
MikeC

Latest posts

Back