Hello from Austin,Tx

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetmod

Hello all, I have been here for a little while but never introduced myself, so here goes, I'm Eric From the Austin Texas area, I'm trying to shake this racing bug I have and get ino rodding being that I have always liked old cool cars, And I'm looking to get into something that my son and I can enjoy together alittle more. So does any one know Any good hang outs in the austin area where one can go and learn a little more about the kulture?
Here is a pic of my modified I'll be running out at Thunderhill Raceway.

Attachments

• 88 16.JPG
    88 16.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 24
Nice to see you start joining in the fun! There seems to be a number of us racers or x-racers on here. Nice looking mod! The racing bug is a hard one to remedy, but rats are a great substitute, especially since there are no rules prohibiting hp, design, etc. You should be able to sell that mod and build any rat your heart desires.:D

Not sure about the scene near Austin, but my guess is others from your area will quickly chime in. You've probably already noticed what a congenial bunch gather here.

Welcome to RRR. Hope you and your son find something good to build.......no wait, all builds are good, ok something fun to build,,,more better...:D

Welcome man. That's a good looking modified. Love going to the dirt track races at Eldora up here! Here's a friend's car we help out with sometimes...

attachment.php

Welcome to RRR, streetmod. Nice looking mod you got. I'm sure the rest of the Texicans will sound off real soon about the Austin area.

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, nice modified you have there. :cool:
Feel free to post more photos of it and enjoy your time here... '22

Latest posts

Back