Hello from Canada

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EastCoastKrawler

Just a quick note to say hi! My name is Ken and I am 27 years old. Been into old skool hot rods since I can remember.

My first car at 16 was a basket case 1928 Model A coupe which I overhauled and put together. I drifted into Jeeps and offroading for a while and now the Rod itch is back.

I've been collecting parts for 2 projects over the years...one a traditional A coupe or roadster with a 1940's or 50's flair and the second a rat 1940's pickup (Fargo, Dodge, Ford) with patina on top and reliability and safety underneath. I want it to look like i drove it out of the woods after a 30 year hibernation.

Hope to chat with you guys over time, lots of cool stuff here and the atmosphere seems chill.

Ken

Welcome to RRR Ken. You are right. The atmosphere is nice and laid back. Sounds like you have had some cool rides in the past and some good plans for the future.

Welcome!

Krawler,
Welcome to the gang! Lots of great info & friendly people here. Can't wait to see what you're working on!

Rattler

East Coast Krawler,
Welcome to RRR...
I recognize that name from another forum, Just can't remember where.
Glad to have you here. Join in anything if you have answers or questions don't hesitate to offer up info.

Very much a laid back atmosphere round here.

Welcome!!!

Krawler,
Welcome to RRR, lots of great guys, great info & an easy goin' atmosphere! Love to see some fotos if what u're up to! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

East Coast Krawler,
Welcome to RRR...
I recognize that name from another forum, Just can't remember where.
Glad to have you here. Join in anything if you have answers or questions don't hesitate to offer up info.

Very much a laid back atmosphere round here.

Hey FlatBroke,

Yeah I'm also on Killbillet, but kind of wandered in here recently when the whining started....as it always seems to when a forum grows :rolleyes:

As for projects at the moment...the rat rods are basically just parts squirreled away in the garage, basement, shed, closets etc. I recently built up a '97 Jeep TJ with a 4'' lift and 33's after selling my old CJ7. I also just picked up two old Czechoslovakian JAWA motorcycles, a '67 and a '75 both 350cc which I've been fond of for years. The '67 will stay stock and get restored whereas the '75 is headed for a Rat/Cafe Racer look, rust and all. Will post pics in the bikes section soon.

Last edited:
Welcome Krawler. Where from on the E. coast ?

What are they whining about over at killbillit now about?
Just curious, I dont go there anymore.

Welcome Krawler. You'll find this is alot more laid back & friendly than the others out there. So far no whining here. Everyone here just weems to be here for the vehicles, sharing of knowledge & companionship.

Latest posts

Back