Hello from Elk River, Minnesota!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50studechamp

Hello all. I picked up a 1950 Studebaker Champion 4d on labor day 2011. Its my first rat project so I'm sure I'll be askin some questions. Im excited to start on it. I'll start a build thread soon. Glad I can join you. Lots of sweet rides on here!

Its going to stay unpainted and pretty much as it is. Different motor and trans and rear end. I'll post in the builds section soon with lots of pics all the way through! Thanks for your interest.

Alright I started a thread in the build section. Only four pics right now but more to come this eve. Thanks for the interest. I've only seen one of these ratted and it was a '51.

hope to see ya , we go to both Wilmar shows , regular and the Rusty eyeball , and back to the 50's every year and kind of hoping to hit the Princeton show also , would like to hit a few in the cities but we are about 3 hours southwest so sometimes limited to getting to them

Good deal I try and make it to as many as possible. I've never heard of the rusty eyeball one. When usually is it? The Princeton one was cool last year but it rained most of the day.

the rusty eyeball is usually the end of July , you can go on there web-site ------Hazardouswastecarclub.com---- and see a few pictures , not a big show but a nice mix of cars/truck/bikes , a small swap and a band or 2 , Rat Rod magazine was down last year and they took a old style dirt mod on the track to do a photo shot , they hold it at the local fairground , it would be cool if they could let all the cars out like they do at Torque fest but not shure if the fairboard and insurance would let them[S , I did Torque fest the first year had a blast

Latest posts

Back