Hello From San Antonio, Tx

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalWerksGarage

We are an up and coming shop hosting San Antonio's first ratrod oriented carshow and charity event. feel free to view our site and give us some feedback. our cars have been featured at the Autorama and recently made it into Truck Trend. thank you, fernando

www.metalwerksgarage.com

Fernando,

I am really into your guys cars. I live in Houston, but pass through San Antonio every once in a blue moon. I would love to pick your brain sometime and see how it is that I can get into teh scene. I don't have a rat yet, but I have only been searching for about 3 months now. Got any good leads in the area?

we are the only shop dedicated to ratrods in the area. alot of traditional shops outsource their customers to us, we would like to keep that private for their business sake, but those who take all the credit have been dealt with properly. check out our site and try to make it to our own show on May 24, 2008
Fernando,

I am really into your guys cars. I live in Houston, but pass through San Antonio every once in a blue moon. I would love to pick your brain sometime and see how it is that I can get into teh scene. I don't have a rat yet, but I have only been searching for about 3 months now. Got any good leads in the area?

Latest posts

Back