Help identifying axle/wheels

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickBright

There is a truck on the web I like the Budd wheels am trying to figure out the axles. If you google Hatchery Rat Rod there are pictures and a really cool video of the truck. The builder kept the parallel springs on the front and rear. Wheels look like 19.5's are 8 lug with 8 hand holds. I would appreciate it if any one can tell me what the axles are off of. I am wondering early F450 or F550? In my opinion one of the best looking trucks I have seen. To me the wheels really make the truck.
Thanks in advance
Rick

Sorry guys, recently went from a PC to iPhone and can barely post on it. I will get a grandkid to school me on how to link. Found a online wheel catalog today that answered my question. I did not realize you can still buy a 19.5 Budd style wheel with 8 handholds.

If a moderator will delete this thread I would appreciate it. Did not intend to upset anyone here and I'll brush up on my linking inability.

Last edited:
I did it for you, this time ;)

I believe this is the truck he was talking about fella's.

0907fd86afae51a61952ead8a5eea921.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

55a17030a79e5.image.jpg

I could say a lot about the proportions of that truck, but I'll keep my mouth shut. :rolleyes: Mama always said if you can't say anything good, to not say anything at all. :eek:

Hey Rick, don't feel bad that you can't run the phone. I've had a smart phone for over a year and still can barely type on the stupid thing and don't have a clue how to cut and paste a link. I'm afraid my desktop will be with me as long as they keep making them.

Latest posts

Back