help

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likes_2_tinker

Started out playing with tinker toys!
hopefully somebody can help me

i cant seem to be able to post pictures every time i try all i get is something about a security token missing and i e-mailed an administrator like it told me do do and still nothing so maby somebody else has had this problem and could tell me how to fix it i even tried a different computer and nothing

hopefully somebody can help me i have lots of picks to share and i havnt been able to share any since January or so

thanks Matt

pics

its prolly not a problem with the site, log onto the internet, up at the top you will see several choices, go to tools, then internet options, delete all stored passwords, cookies and temp. folders, then go back and log in, to RRR it should work, mine does it about every 3 weeks or so. sometimes i even have to open RRR from the internet explorer page instead of from my saved fav's. goodluck, dp1

its prolly not a problem with the site, log onto the internet, up at the top you will see several choices, go to tools, then internet options, delete all stored passwords, cookies and temp. folders, then go back and log in, to RRR it should work, mine does it about every 3 weeks or so. sometimes i even have to open RRR from the internet explorer page instead of from my saved fav's. goodluck, dp1

I agree. I had that problem in the beginning but it was solved when I checked the Remember Me box at login. No problem after that and since you seem to be the only one who has that problem I'd say it was a problem with your browser. Which one are you using and have you updated it lately?

Rattler

hey thanks i tried all of that but it didnt work

and Rattler i dont know crap about computers so i dont know anything about browsers and dont know what one i am useing and how do you update it

thanks Matt

Latest posts

Back