Here's One For Your Opinion........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pookie Bros

The Deacon of Diesel!
We live on a corner house with a street in front of us and also behind us. On our corner we have some pine trees providing some blockage of the view of our pool in the backyard. I put up a limestone wall to help dress this area up, along with some mulch. I do all the yardwork ect. I also work in new york city 6 days a week and get home at 7p.m.

I started to notice "someone" has started throwing their "doggie bags" of crap in this area. We don't have a dog, yet I like dogs and had them growing up. This has really ticked me off. I found 3 baggies to in the begining, and promptly threw it in the street. This has gone on for approximately a dozen or so baggies.

Today, I came home from work walked in the front door and right out the back to start up my tractor to cut the lawn.

I am near finished and I see a "dog walker" coming down the road.... I can see him carrying his little blue baggie of crap. He passes my house and I am just finishing up and I am bringing the tractor around to the back of the house on the street, where Mr.Dogcrap has went...

I see him down the road and guess what? NO BLUE BAGGIE !

I looked around and found his little blue baggie of crap in my lawnbarrel which I had by my back gate, and I grab it throw it on the tractor and proceed to follow him at a distance. This went on down the one street and around the corner to the next street over. I see him stop at his house and I call out to him and he stops. I shut the tractor down and said I believe this belongs to you. He told me what? I threw it out. I said buddy I don't even own a dog. He said "But I threw it out" I started to get heated and said "Listen you obviously ignorant F$!*-how bout I come every now and then and crap in your yard, I don't own a dog, why should I have to deal with dogcrap? He started to walk away and I stopped him again and threatened an ass whopping on his ignorant ass if'n I find anymore of these baggies in my yard. Told him to try and mess with me as I will surely f!*% up his world for him good.....

Do y-all think I over reacted?:mad:

I do feel I got his attention and got my point across.[ddd

Last edited:
Maybe just a little. But I don't blame you a bit. The nerve of some people, they just don't get it! After I found out who it was I would have just saved them up and emptied on his front step.

I doubt there will be any more blue bags either!

If there is I would be dropping them on his door step as you now know where it is now. Heck I'd be tempted to press one on his door step myself.[ddd

I have a dog and it always amazes me how many other dog owners do not pick up their dog's leftovers. My current neighbor beleives since we have a dog that any crap on his yard is ours and it all mysteriously ends up thrown onto our front lawn... due to the fact I live right beside him I try to take it in stride and not ruffle to many feathers, but its pretty hard at times. Especially when its all a tiny dogs crap by the size of it and I know for sure mine ain't droppin no small logs.:mad:

Save it all up - put it in a paper bag - set on his porch and set on fire - or empty his bags on his windshield and blame it on the birds.

I say empty it into a paper bag till it is almost half full and put it on his front doorstep. I like the idea of "Blame it on the birds" just as much.

I remember a story told to me by the owner of a bed and breakfast I stay at one night. She had a neighbor whose dog was pooping in her yard all the time. After several failed requests clean up the mess and keep the dog on her property, she gathered up a weeks worth of deposits and smeared them all over the back door of the owners house. Dog owner was furious but the lady got her point across. I'm not saying what she did was right but she didn't have any more deposits in her yard.

Lightspeed Mike

man, some people have to learn the hard way! At least he's picking it up, even though he hasn't figured out what to do with it yet. I'd say regardless of the temper, you got your point across- he'll whine to his wife or buddies and they'll say "why were you throwing it in his yard?"- and maybe the light will go on...

I think you handled it perfectly. Of course, I'm kind of an instant gratification guy, so I tend to impulsively do things like you did. :D:D

In addition, I'd be hiding around the next time he walks the dog again, just waiting to pounce. [ddev

Don

you did better than I would have handled it ,soon as he started gettin' crossways with me I'm liable to have stuffed that little blue baggie down the front of his shirt :D

I would watch for awhile to make sure he quits doing it. If he doesn't I would find a farm with cows with the runs(green preferably) and put that in a paper bag and leave it on his porch on fire. I am more patient and prefer severe gratification to instant, but I would have probably done what you did.

Great story. I'm with you on this one. Some people are just so ignorant they need that type of approach to get it through their head. Let us know if it happens again [P

load potato gun full of blue bags aim at house car or?
had a newspaper gall years ago delivering the other neibours papers and her dog would poo in my yard so I askek her to no avail so I called the paper and she retuned w/atempted rape charges

I would watch for awhile to make sure he quits doing it. If he doesn't I would find a farm with cows with the runs(green preferably) and put that in a paper bag and leave it on his porch on fire. I am more patient and prefer severe gratification to instant, but I would have probably done what you did.

The flaming bag of poo on the doorstep is always the correct response. It requires immediate action. With any luck he'll stomp it out while wearing a nice pair of shoes.

I don't believe you were wrong to aggressively confront him. Years ago you wouldn't have had to think twice about it being an over-reaction. The world's become infected with candyassitis.

Had a lady - a real 'better than you' type - lives a block away, that I caught letting her Setter go on the inside of my fence (it just runs along the sidewalk) to dump. She was holding the leash over the fence even. She hadn't seen me down at the far end, so I loudly gave her a irritated "Hi neighbor" and stood and glared at her. She muttered something, tried to hurry and leave, but the dog wasn't done. So she finally starts to hurry back the way she came and by then my wife is down on that end of the walk and gives her a snotty "Oh, thanks a lot neighbor". So the lady stops for a second then hurries to the other side of the street. I think she was nearly in tears and I laughed my butt off! Two years ago and she still never comes down our street.

Another - we have a guy that walks his Husky-mix with a little blue trash can. Whenever the dog starts to squat he shoves the can under his butt! :D

Latest posts

Back