Hey Guys. Gettin back in it.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Hey everyone.
After a few year leave I think its time to get back into it. Of course I farm a lot out due to lack of tools n health n lack of mechanical skills but hey...I love rats anyways. lol

Well my ih project took a dump and didnt get to drive it at my boys (woulda been graduation) but got a new and 1st grand daughter that Im gonna get into rat rodding. :D

Anyways...I like the open t buckets due to weight vs cubes but bein big i dont like the size of em. So Im thinkin maybe a J bucket. As in Jeep bucket.

Got a friend I work with that opened a garage and builds rats on the side. He said he would do piece work and I can pay him as i go along.

I need to figure out exactly a good rear end, front end and body i want. Im going low dollar with lots of shopping and slow so it will be good parts but i can shop wise.

Anyways...gimme some ideas of kool open to semi open or something i can cut to top off of that will look kool on a slammed body with big wheels.

might be hittin everyone up for lookout on front ends and rear ends to. thanks guys, good to be back. RR

Welcome back... You starting fresh or do u still have the frame and parts from the IH?????

Latest posts

Back