Hey ya'll....here's my '29 Model A Sport Coupe build thread....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ya'll.... we did another Saturday thrash with some guys from the club.... we got alot done.... we got the transmission tunnel done... brake mastercylinder bracket fabbed up and mounted under the dash... and also fabbed up a dash panel ......and got in the steering column .......and finished the steering shaft ....finished the front upper shock mounts ....we did some 're-do' on one of the headlights (cause I was bein' picky.... I wanted the headlights to be somewhat 'symetrical'.....OCD I reckon....LOL!!) ......we made some adjustments to the caster angle on the front axle.... and we all had a good time!!!:D

bad news.....after we got done for the day, we loaded up all my parts before I could get pics of the work we all did Saturday.....:eek:

good news..... we brought it home Sunday..... but I still haven't unloaded it and got pics.... this afternoon, I got it moved around to the 'right spot' to start the body work.... so, I should have more pics in a few days....[cl

....here's a pic from Saturday of Loveall and I..... I'm in the passenger side.... wtf?!?:eek:

looks awesome. I like it. I read somewhere that the rear radius rod castings that you are using have a tendency to break at the rear end if you are not running the original torque tube. The article I read showed how to fab up ones out of steel plate that were much stronger. Just looking out for your best interest and safety. Good luck cool build.

looks awesome. I like it. I read somewhere that the rear radius rod castings that you are using have a tendency to break at the rear end if you are not running the original torque tube. The article I read showed how to fab up ones out of steel plate that were much stronger. Just looking out for your best interest and safety. Good luck cool build.

....I appreciate that info... I didn't know that.... at least now I know to keep an eye on em.....;)

Looking forward to the next phase of construction! I'm really impressed with how far it has come in a few short months.

Jeremy

Latest posts

Back