Hey!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hombre

Stopped in to say hello. I may be new to this forum but I have been around Hot Rods sense I was a kid, and that folks was a loooooong time ago. Can't count how many old rods i have had dozens to say the least. I am a retired Marine after 30 years and one too many times of forgetting to duck. I do still own the very first car I ever built a 1929 Model A 5 window coupe. That little car has been through many a transformation. In its lastest form some would call it a rat rod I personally hate that term and feel that it like most of the cars on this forum are just plan and simple Hot Rods. Lookm forward to reading and seeing what some other folks think and are up too.

Roland

Welcome to the site... What part of alabama are you in.

OK I will try this picture thing.

Mine__Large___Medium_.jpg

Well i'm not very happy with that one, put what the heck it did work, kinda. I have a lot of pic's of this little A Bone and its a cool little car. Jag rear suspension, TCI frame with a TCI independant coil over front suspension. body is bone stock just like I dug it out of the river bed. it is channled 6 " but it is unchopped and will always remain so. i am 6'4" tall and like it is its hard enough to see out of, chopped i would have to pass it on to some short dude. And that aint going to happen.

Tiny, I am in the north middle I think, just in the process of moving here from california. Name of the little town is Guntersville, Al .

Hombre

Latest posts

Back