hey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordpoweredbrian

hey guys good to be here, let me tell you a little about why im here. when i was younger i was a rat rod fanatic. when i turned 15 i bought a '66 ford f100, i drove it daily when i first got my license. it was original caribean turquoise. i put a fresh 300c.i. into it, painted the wheels white, threw a mexican blanket over the seat and cruised the **** out of it.after a while i strayed from the hobby and ive been offroading since. ive built acouple jeeps and acouple trucks and had a blast wheeling them, however now that its finnally warm here in michigan im thinkin about buildin another rat rod. my old man still has my 1st ford which im considerin buying back. anyways i plan on having a project soon, the goal will be to finish it for our woodward dream cruise, so once it get one ill have about a month. should be fun, keep an eye out for a cheap, quick build :D

Welcome!!!

Brain,
Welcome to the forum, post some pictures when u can & be sure to let us know when u get a new project!

BoB

Latest posts

Back