hi from a newb..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wa-sho

hi from norway.

been lurking around the net to find a rat forum worth reading, and i think i found it :) seems that this forum dosent have all the hating and knowitall some other boards suffers..

ive been into offroading for the last 10-12 years, but always had a hidden dream of building a real RATrod!
i cant hold it anymore, it got to happen NOW!!

ill keep lurking i guess, but pick up alot of good ideas and information here, althoug i proboably wont be the most active boardmember:)
(excuse me if theres any errors in my grammar..)

thanks for the inspiration!

thanks!:)

toad: actually i dont know! i think its close to nonexistent.. ill find out. i know theres some i sweden though!

edit: the laws over here is so strict, that making anything like this leagal is out of the question. thats what killing the interest proboably..

Hi and welcome to the forum.Nice to see someone from Norway. I grew up in Germany,my mother is from Sweden, been there and in Norway several times,one of the most beautifull countries out there.Hope you find a suitable project soon.Good Luck.

Welcome to the RRR,We like pics.I like the foreign stuff because its old and usually rare over here.

Latest posts

Back