Howdy from Arkansas.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F1_Cobra

Originally born and raised in Tulsa, back when the average price of gasoline was .31 per gallon. I'm a gear head thru and thru....My father owned a full service gas station and did all basic mechanic repairs and I grew up hangin around the station. I rebuilt my first engine at age 12 and by high school I could build a car from the frame up. I suffered a massive heart attack in 95 that changed my life. Now days I live a slower paced lifestyle in the Ouachita mountains of western Arkansas, and work from home as a freelance artist specializing in airbrush work geared towards the biker community, but I've also been known to put my art on most anything that will hold still long enough...Cars included...lol. I grew up in the era of Ed Roth and Car-toons and Frank Frazetta, so I was inspired heavily by those guys....I love the whole "Kustom Kulture" scene and "Lowbrow art". Old skool hotrod flame jobs and pinstripes still make my heart skip a beat...lol

I ran across this forum by accident, when I saw the url listed on a wallpaper image of a beautiful old ratrod....I loved the photo and made it my desktop image and then hit this website to see what other pics of cool cars I might find....Well, needless to say I've found enough to keep me drooling on my keyboard for awhile....You guys have some sweet rides, and the more I look at rust the more I think I like it...hahaha. I've owned and worked on a bunch of cool custom vehicles over the years, but don't have anything at the moment to show....I've got a old 81 model Honda 650 that were chopping old skool,but my cousin is doing all the frame work and he's taking "FOREVER":(....lol.....I've also got a first generation S-10 Blazer 2X2 that I've had for a decade or so, and have plans on giving it some custom paint in the near future, but I'm not there yet.....Hopefully sooner then later...lol Eventually I'll have another hotrod of some sort for me and the misses to cruise the mountains in, and as of now, I'm leaning more and more towards something rat'y and rusty.;)

Hello, welcome to RRR......... you'll have fun in here:D.. wifes family all live in Wagoner Ok.. Don't tell anyone, I remember when quart of oil was only 18 cents ??

We welcome you here and hope you enjoy being a member.
You'll find out soon enough, the ugly little secret we all share [S
I'll let the cat out of the bag first, we're addicted to pics :eek:
So cough em up buddy and give us your pics
smoking-cigar-037.gif

Ok, heres a tiny sample of the type of work I do.....I airbrush everything from fishing lures to wall murals.

Attachments

• Copy-of-HPIM0239-copy.jpg
    Copy-of-HPIM0239-copy.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Bamabassman.jpg
    Bamabassman.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Apron-design.jpg
    Apron-design.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Fink-Fishing.jpg
    Fink-Fishing.jpg