Honest Charlie????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We ship VIA UPS everyday and the rates they charge to some places are just ridiculus. Where we are at to ship a 1 lb box to the address across the road is only $17.00. So call who ever has what you need and check different shipping options. USPS has those flat rate boxes, that work good for a lot of things. Also keep in mind there is more to gettin a package to you than just the shipping price. Someone wants to be paid to put that part in a box. They won't work for free, then paper, shipping labels. boxes, tape, staples, etc. Plus UPS charges for a pickup at the place of business. Oh, then there is insurance. You definitely want insurance on your shipment. So now to ship that 1 lb box across the road could easly cost $25.00

We ship VIA UPS everyday and the rates they charge to some places are just ridiculus. Where we are at to ship a 1 lb box to the address across the road is only $17.00. So call who ever has what you need and check different shipping options. USPS has those flat rate boxes, that work good for a lot of things. Also keep in mind there is more to gettin a package to you than just the shipping price. Someone wants to be paid to put that part in a box. They won't work for free, then paper, shipping labels. boxes, tape, staples, etc. Plus UPS charges for a pickup at the place of business. Oh, then there is insurance. You definitely want insurance on your shipment. So now to ship that 1 lb box across the road could easly cost $25.00

Glad you cleared up the corporate HO part of it ... as stated they can charge what they want for their stuff ....it their stuff.... however I do not have to buy it ....it is my money ....and If I and others shop elsewhere they may get the message ,BTW .... I did not receive a reply to my concerns .

You would really ship it across the street ??? I think I would walk it over there ..better customer relations ....

Latest posts

Back