Honest Opinions

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture says it all

my wife wanted an 30 a sedan so i helped he pick it out and now i'm showing her how to build it the way she has visioned it

Last edited:
women and HotRods!!!! that is the most out landish......wait a minute is this some kinda joke is there a camera on me right now......? you guys....

I know that the only reason I ever even wanted a cool car was to get chicks man!!! I once heard somebody say everything a man does is for chicks....chicks have the mountain mover, men will move mountains for that!!!![dr

well if the original question was how you feel about female pin-ups, i riddle you this..
if not female, then what?

Just about lost my coffee!!! :D:D:D

I really don't want to think of the alternatives. But I don't think that was the original question at all.

I ve been looking for a woman like that. one that can forgive me when I spend the car insurance money to buy a part for my ride and then wants to help put it on cause she thinks its as cool as I do. And it wouldn't be so hard to convince her we need to build a bigger Garadge. I might even go shopping with her at the Local Harber freight, or speed shop. A nice date at the monthly car cruise. Man the posibilitys are endless.

I too had two daughters; one that hated to get her hands dirty, like her mother but would help if enough complaining took place. The youngest liked to help me in the shop (probably to get out of house work). My youngest is much smarter than her husband (he's not very mechanically inclined at all).

Now after training her for a number of years and a divorce, I currently have a new (5 years now) wife (15 years younger) that may not be the most mechanically inclined but is game for most anything. We had a 40 X 80 pole building built and she put all the wood and metal on the sides up in a week by her self. I showed her how to get started by helping her put up a couple pieces of tin and she run with it. Then she insulated and wired the entire building(with a little guidance on wiring). We enclosed 60' and have 20' open area to work in, out in the open but out of the weather.

Good story here;
I was cooking hams one thanskgiving a couple years ago and a power steering hose had blown on my old wrecker and she said I have got to have that truck we need to fix it. Then here we are around midnight taking a hose off another truck and replacing the busted one. One more quickie; She calls me at work about three years ago, old wrecker wouldn't start/turn over. Told her to peck on the starter with a tire iron to see if that helped, along about this time a retired friend of mine came by and showed her where the starter was and helped her get it started (by pecking on it). She told me this had to be fixed. At the time I could not get to it so explained how to change it and get the one from the truck we took the hose from earlier and put on it. Still working fine. If I need any grinding done she jumps to do it. Trying to learn to weld. Can use a measuring tape quite well, which helps when she is cutting material for me.

Love her to death and no she's not for rent.

Latest posts

Back