Hot Rod power tour

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregster

The hot rod power tour came through birmingham yesterday , Wow ! The next to last leg of the tour started in chattanooga Tn. and ended at regions park in birmingham . I didn't get to drive the whole leg but I did run about 75 miles of it , whole lot of fun ! There were easily over 2000 cars and trucks there. Lots of vendors , autocross and dyno pulls

HPIM0699.jpg

HPIM0700.jpg

HPIM0701.jpg

HPIM0698.jpg

HPIM0702.jpg

This was one of my favorite ones , he's from southeast Ga. I love the roof insert he made from a Z-28 hood with functioning vents , I thought that was a great idea

HPIM0717.jpg

HPIM0718.jpg

HPIM0720.jpg

HPIM0719.jpg

great pics--that would hafta be super cool to get to do that.....

i loved the A sedan with the FE ford power[dr
and all of the others--thought for a second my 'puter was messin up on that glowing T[S:D

thanks for sharin 'em[cl:cool:

Great pics Gregster. We went downtown mobile yesterday my eyes were still sore this morning from looking at some many cars. There were some super nice rides for sure.

Too bad it ended on a bad note.

I just read about the gentleman dying on the last leg of the power tour.Its posted in the you tube video.I saw pics of the crash and made me sick...why was a woman trying to pass on a 2 lane road that really wasnt made for passing ..( ON A HILL no less..)..!!

Latest posts

Back