How about a few pics to cure the "Winter Blues"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....I was relieved to see him loading it on a trailer out back...........

IMG_5025Large.jpg

Okay, I have just a couple more pics..........are ya ready?

So, are ya ready to see the tow rig? This guy drags this rat all over the place and was planning to tow it to the James Dean run this past September.....and that's a 400 mile tow!!

IMG_4902Large.jpg

IMG_4910Large.jpg

IMG_4907Large.jpg

IMG_4904Large.jpg

IMG_4909Large.jpg

IMG_4901Large.jpg

IMG_4900Large.jpg

IMG_5026Large.jpg

Tell me that wouldn't turn a few heads going down the highway!

Well there you have it, my cure for the winter blues. :p

Hey, forgot to throw in a pic of this..........

IMG_4919Large.jpg

......the school (several classes are working on this) is building this teardrop trailer to give away at this years show in May. I bought some chances on it and will buy some more at this years show..........[dr hope I win!

Radius rods made out of tie rod ends, fake zoomies and Big Block valve covers hiding a small block.......however the blower was functional.......

IMG_4953Large.jpg

I hate to sound like one of 'those guys' over on 'that site' but this is the kind of stuff that gives us a bad name. It makes inexperienced builder think it is acceptable to drive it on the road.

I hate to sound like one of 'those guys' over on 'that site' but this is the kind of stuff that gives us a bad name. It makes inexperienced builder think it is acceptable to drive it on the road.

Yes I agree. At least the owner of this rig makes it known that he doesn't drive it on the highway...........but ya don't know that unless you talk to him.

IMG_5025Large.jpg

Now that is a cool Chevelle, wouldn't mind that at all...

The owner of the Chevelle is a big guy, clean cut and pale skinned from working indoors. He works in a music store and plays several instruments but can mostly be found sitting at the piano in his three piece suit tickling the ivories with some Beethoven or Chopin.......the last guy that you'd think you would see tooling around a rumpity rump Chevelle. :p:cool:

This is always quite an eclectic show.........I mean where else are ya gonna find a Two Carbed Dodge pickup.......

IMG_4962Large.jpg

Thanks for showin this Dodge! A little insperation to get back on mine. Thanks for sharing, you get some great rides there.

Yes I agree. At least the owner of this rig makes it known that he doesn't drive it on the highway...........but ya don't know that unless you talk to him.

The owner of the Chevelle is a big guy, clean cut and pale skinned from working indoors. He works in a music store and plays several instruments but can mostly be found sitting at the piano in his three piece suit tickling the ivories with some Beethoven or Chopin.......the last guy that you'd think you would see tooling around a rumpity rump Chevelle. :p:cool:

Beautiful Chevelle. I had a '72 convertible back when I was a young buck with tight jeans and a mullet... I sure miss that car. Wish I'd never sold it.:(

Great pics, thanks for sharing.:cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back