howdy from GA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hucklebuckin

Banned
Got started on this site i few weeks ago but never gave a intro so here goes.

The reason i came to this site was i have been interested in building a bobber truck. Well few weeks ago i pulled a 49 F3 cab out of the weeds. I was really wanting something a little older but this thing was to cheap to pass up. Can't wait to get really moving on this thing but times are tuff and resources are limited so it is gonna be a slow progress.

A little bout me... I have been born into hot roding my dad was a old street racer and drag racer up in chi town and use to wrench on peoples cars in the evenings in the garage. So needless to say ever since i was old enough to hold a wrench well, i have been holding one. I am 29 now and have had quite a few hot rods. I love this stuff so much that my wife questions me if i love it more than her. Shhhh... we are not going to let her know the truth to that one. The 49 is not the only thing I have in my life... I have a 68 camaro that is just a little old hot rod Anyway, hoping to continue to enjoy this site.

Thanks,
Buckin

Welcome!!!

Buckin,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

here is my 68..... built 383,12 bolt, and a m22 4 speed make this thing a blast to drive. I will post some pics of my 49 when i get some better pics of it.

camaro025.jpg

Welcome to RRR, huckle. That's a good looking Camaro. There's a lot of F1's being done here. You can probably get some ideas checking out those builds. Looking forward to seeing how yours comes along.

welcome to the site! that is a sweet lookin camaro..and i'm SURE it would be a blast to drive w/that 4 spd&383!!!!
lookin forward to seeing your ford, got a 52 f-1 (same story, wasn't exactly what i was lookin for but it was cheap too!) that is in the works for a "bob-job" and chop top..if you haven't found it yet check out DMW56's build it's truly inspirational!!! lots of good build ideas here and not alot of CRAP to deal with! just good folks and good fun!!

Glad to see someone else from G'ville on here. I'm in the process of a '52 Chevy 3100 onto a s10 swap. I live in North Hall. Very sweeeeet SS. Hope to see you around.

Latest posts

Back