howdy from OK

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cprince09

Howdy my name's Chris. I'm not new to working on trucks but this will be my first full build of one. I'm about to pick up a 1941-1946 chevy, I'm thinking it's a 1 1/2 ton, to start a rat project on. I'll be posting up a build thread soon (a very slow build thread). Correct me if I'm wrong though, the cab is the same for 1/2 tons on up right?

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR from just east of Tulsa..my best friend from high school lives in Shawnee..worked at Eaton for years, now at Tinker

well I got it today....
3-25-12028.jpg

3-25-12029.jpg

3-25-12031.jpg

3-25-12035.jpg

3-25-12049.jpg

3-25-12038.jpg

3-25-12052.jpg

Hello, when u join we don't see where ur from immediately, but I lived there in Shawnee for a year my wifes grandparents were in Seminole for years they moved back up to Wagoner and passed away there, all my wifes family is in Wagoner. My wife and I met in New Mexico but later found out both of our great grandfathers are buried in the same cemetery in Wagoner, you know those two ol'boys knew each other and had no idea they're great grand kids would hook up & get married .. It just shows, it is a small world ??:D... We have to take my father in-laws ashes to Wagoner this year and have them buried, I'm going to drive the rat rod out there then turn and burn south into Rockport Tx to see my uncle, then back home. Oh well anyway, HELLO and welcome to RRR

Man I dig the grill on that year chevy truck ! Its got potential for sure ! Welcome to RRR from New Mexico !

Latest posts

Back