Howdy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVcoalminer

I'm new to the site. Living in the hills of southern West Virginia. Always loved to look at anything with wheels on it and watching it roll. Planning on starting a rat rod project in the near future. (Spring time) Looking for ideas and advice. Believe I've found that site. Already enjoying the reading and the pictures.

Welcome from New Mexico.
Jump in and get one started.
As you've probably noticed, we are a visual bunch we like pictures.

POPS

Cool More Wv People!

Welcome, i'm glad to see more hillbilly folk around here! by the i'm near Beckley!
Any idea what your going to build?

Last edited:
Wicked, planning on building using the cab of a KW or Peterbilt rig. I originally planned to use an S10 frame, but from the reading here, I'm starting to lean (already fallen) to scratch build the frame. By the way, living near Chapmanville.

Wicked, planning on building using the cab of a KW or Peterbilt rig. I originally planned to use an S10 frame, but from the reading here, I'm starting to lean (already fallen) to scratch build the frame. By the way, living near Chapmanville.

Cool i thought about that looked at a few then found my int cab, got a 52 ford cab if you need it, up until september I worked at TCI in Chapmanville! Sold mine tires to the mines up my way. still have some good friends down your way!
look at my old post and check out the frame i built, it wasn't to bad I think the hardest part for me was making the rear 4 link mounts.

Did you say you are getting a new Peter-built?
Good luck with that but I don't think I need to see any pics!! HA.
Sounds interesting.

welcome from OKLA. It sounds like you now have the infamous "rat bug". The only cure for it is
1. many endless hours in the shop [most of mine is trying to decide what to do next]
2. lots and lots of scrap to "practice on" [ya know 3 or 4 other potential projects in the yard]
3. a near endless supply of that stuff the real world people call money [i aint seen much of it, just heard about it]
4. and you MUST keep in contact to your new friends and family here at RRR so "we can help ya".

or......take a dose of exlax and call in the morning..LOL

glad you are here.

Latest posts

Back