howe and howe tech

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend D

Anyone catch the CNC plasma cutter they had on Howe and Howe tech? Pretty cool, cutting pipe with it, it rotates and does all the fishmouth all at one time? I've seen CNC plasma done before, but never seen them use it on pipe like that (then again I haven't seen production machines doing say roll cages and such, i'm sure they use the same deal). I assume since it was cutting various pieces one after another that they program the whole project in and it cuts all the frame pieces. Not for the average Joe, but sure is cool to see the technology they're using.

Regards,

Rev. D.

def. got some cool fab equipment in their shop......it's amazing at the technology in those tools

i personally liked the personal armored vehicle (mini-tank) that they built on the first show
i could really have fun with that!:D[ddev:D

The ATV they built is pretty wicked. A guy could have way too much fun with one of those. Don't think you could take it hunting unless you were using it to kill the deer.

Yeah, I think the mini-ripsaw ATV could use some tread guards, man you fall off left or right and your gonna get all sorts of chewed up on those tracks. That said, heck yeah I'd love to ride it (and drive the mini-tank that was really cool too).

Regards,

Rev. D.

A really cool show. I wish my brother was into building cool stuff with me but I'm all alone in my quest. It really impresses me that these guys have captured the attention of our military and are actually building equipment that can save lives.

I think the show is cool myself...

I would hate to see the pricetag on the "RIPSAW" ATV. Aside from falling off left or right, I would hat to think about 1200 lbs. comming over backwards on me. Sorta limited on how to get outta dodge ...

That show is pretty cool I personnaly like the mini ripsaw but if I Had a choice I would take a full sized ripsaw with the top mounted machine gun!! That would kill a deer.

Latest posts

Back