Hunnert Car pile up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joukaishou813924

anyone going to go this year, if i can get my car running in time which i should im definitely going to go. i'd love to get a group to come up from the south it would be fun.

hunnert

hunnerts always a blast! its def. a friday nite hotel party and saturday show then off to the big swapmeet right up the road on sunday!

blue eyed devil,,, when you headn down? are you going the turnpike? theres a few of us going from toledo. maybe we can caravan.. dp1

swapmeet

there is a very large swapmeet down the road from hunnert held on the same weekend but not part of the show,

cant remember who puts it on...if youve ever been.. you know where i mean... dp1

hunnert sat. the 10th this year.

heres another link (yes its to that other forum) lol! but its for the show! it looks like some killer bands this year, and found out its the lions club that puts on the big swapmeet right up the road on sunday, the 11th. you dont want to miss it. so far 11 cars are going in our caravan....

rockb1 you gonna b up n runnin to go?

dp1

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371972

http://www.hunnertcarpileup.com/

bump

so lets get a list of who's going from here.

if ya go find me. i'm on parking lot duty from 3 to 5 on sat. but will be out at the pre party on friday and there bright and early with the crush sat morning. so far we have 14 in our caravan, some screamin demons some piston jambers,

heres the info on sundays swap meet.(not at hunnert and on sunday)

put on by the morris lions club,
show and swapmeet.
5 miles west of hunnert on rt 6
easy to find. huge area of parts!

This year is the first time I'll have a chance to go. Can't even stay that long cause we have a wedding reception/camping/drunkfest to go to also. I'll be taking tons of pictures tomorrow thou. 1200+ cars -- Probably only gonna be able to make one quick lap around...:(

Latest posts

Back