I have found HEAVEN...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Menace

and it's only 1/2 hour from my house !! I recently swapped my fiberglass kit car body for a 54 Dodge cab and needed a few odds and ends. Heard about this place on another forum and decided to check it out. Actually got the wife to go along too. Guys got alot of stuff and great prices ! Told me the cabs range from $350 - $800 depending on condition. Has trailers (sheds) full of odds and end pieces. Cool place.

Attachments

• rat rod heaven 001.jpg
    rat rod heaven 001.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 117
  • rat rod heaven 002.jpg
    rat rod heaven 002.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 69
  • rat rod heaven 003.jpg
    rat rod heaven 003.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 91
  • rat rod heaven 004.jpg
    rat rod heaven 004.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 82
  • rat rod heaven 005.jpg
    rat rod heaven 005.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
more :D :cool:

Attachments

• rat rod heaven 006.jpg
    rat rod heaven 006.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 78
  • rat rod heaven 007.jpg
    rat rod heaven 007.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 73
  • rat rod heaven 008.jpg
    rat rod heaven 008.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 79
  • rat rod heaven 009.jpg
    rat rod heaven 009.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 75
  • rat rod heaven 010.jpg
    rat rod heaven 010.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 81
still more... :cool:

Attachments

• rat rod heaven 011.jpg
    rat rod heaven 011.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 105
  • rat rod heaven 012.jpg
    rat rod heaven 012.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 61
  • rat rod heaven 013.jpg
    rat rod heaven 013.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 58
  • rat rod heaven 014.jpg
    rat rod heaven 014.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 107
Cool bunch of trucks.Most of em look to be in real decent shape.I'd say ya found the mother load of cabs.

Guy brings them in from out west. Some of the vehicles still have plates on them, I saw stuff from Wyoming, Nevada, Colorado etc. For those interested, the place is located in Deerfield Twp., Ohio. There are several Deerfields in Ohio, this one is between Akron and Youngstown in Portage county. The owner's name is John Budd 330-428-1345. I don't think the guy ships stuff. I'll be out there again after the holidays to get some small items, if anyone would like me to look for anything in particular let me know.
Darrel

Guy brings them in from out west. Some of the vehicles still have plates on them, I saw stuff from Wyoming, Nevada, Colorado etc. For those interested, the place is located in Deerfield Twp., Ohio. There are several Deerfields in Ohio, this one is between Akron and Youngstown in Portage county. The owner's name is John Budd 330-428-1345. I don't think the guy ships stuff. I'll be out there again after the holidays to get some small items, if anyone would like me to look for anything in particular let me know.
Darrel

There is a guy locally who hauls cars and cabs back east, I wonder.....

I'd love to find a 36 or 37ish ford or Chevy cab and doors at a decent price. does he have anything like that? I'm about 7 or 8 hours away in Indiana and need a road trip.

Nice....

Cool photos, that guy has quite a collection of "goodies".
Thanks for sharing..... Now I have a bad case of the "I wants" ;) '22

if he has got a 34 Hudson Terraplane grill that would be great

Was looking for one of these when I was there. John was on a road trip and his brother was watching the place. He said alot of the stuff was in sheds to keep it out of the weather. I'll be there again after the holidays.

Latest posts

Back