I need some Blower advise.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V12 WIllys

Banned
I decided to ditch my tunnel ram for a 871 blower.
My engine is a 8.8 to 1 compression 5 liter V12 I want a fairly low boost. What pullys do I have to use to achieve 3-5 pound of boost I dont know how much boost this motor can handle since nobody has ever used one in a hot rod let alone thrown a supercharger on top of one. Any help would be great thanks...

BDS

I'm figgering Blower Drive Systems could help you out.

Like the man said, "I'd rather be Blown than INJECTED" [dr

Nothin sexier than a blower stickin up out of a hood less its hiddin under the hood of a 40 Ford or a Willys and you can still hear it...[cl

while on the blower topic

is blower drive systems a company where is can get a pully and connecting shaft for a 671 blower?????I have one sitting around from a marine engine and was wonder where to get a pulley and drive link

I decided to ditch my tunnel ram for a 871 blower.
My engine is a 8.8 to 1 compression 5 liter V12 I want a fairly low boost. What pullys do I have to use to achieve 3-5 pound of boost I dont know how much boost this motor can handle since nobody has ever used one in a hot rod let alone thrown a supercharger on top of one. Any help would be great thanks...

I've been stoopid busy lately, saw your PM. and now that I see this post a thought projected into my mind reading your description on 5ltr V-12

Have ya ever put thoughts into twin turbos on that engine?[P [dr

Yeah I thought about a twin turbo setup, but I wanted an old school looking motor, even though it is a V12. I have already bought a blower and carbs. and the machine shop if finishing up my intake. I found front and rear plates all I need is the snout and pullys. I will upload photos of the motor later

Latest posts

Back