I'm Liking this '27 T 5w Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullet

Off the Canadian Rodder Hot Rod Community. This is giong to be a sweet build.

http://canadianrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8364

5101043669_59e712c7e6.jpg

5101046817_acc6d1ec17.jpg

Last edited:
I like the roof, but I AM NOT diggin' that long wheelbase...

...by the way, ALL '26-'27 coupes are 5-windows...

Last edited:
I like it all. Not everyone has a hot engine in their ride but something that is pretty fast could use that longer front end. That one is a little over done. Short wheel base cars can get crazy. I like mine out there. Makes me feel more stable I guess.

I like the roof, but I AM NOT diggin' that long wheelbase...

...by the way, ALL '26-'27 coupes are 5-windows...

Haha good call on both accounts Randy. That is going to be a nice rooftop, but the wheelbase is way out of proportion on that car. Not to mention the choice of wheels. :rolleyes:

And you bring up a good point - why do so many people refer to Model A & T coupes as "five windows"? Are they trying to sound more savvy? It's quite the opposite - Ford didn't make a "five window" coupe until they made a "three window" coupe in 1932. They were then identified as such. Before that, just coupes people! :D

Coupe shmoop. I like the wheelbase. But, I like things on rat rods exagerated. Rake, rooflines engines. It adds to their appeal for me. Thinking outside the box. I like it.

That really doesn't look like a rat rod to me. With the wheels and body it may end up as a street rod when it's all said and done.

Just looked at that last pic again. That front perch is sticking way out. It wouldn't take much to pull the front in back to the car about 5" or so. I guess they did that to clear the tie rod.

Latest posts

Back