Introduceing my self to be polite!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftyken

I Started working in body shops at 16. First chop at 21, 49 Merc 6". closed my shop in Utah 20 years ago and moved to cal, and ended up restoring T34 airplanes for about 8 years. I have been in the dental lab business for the last 12 years. I like Rat cars and bikes.. did the shiny thing for over 25 years sick of it. I'm a Venturing crew coach, (boys 16-18 years old) chartered by the L.D.S. Church. This past Wednesday Night we tore down and mocked up the 1951 Dodge PU we're ratting out. Plans are to fab a bobbed frame with around a 118" wheel base, with suicide front axel and buggy spring rear suspension, cradling a Chevy big block. With this cab no less than a 6" chop will do.

Glad to have you here.
Sure sounds like you know where you are going, just slow down long enough to take (and post ) some pics for us.

Welcome aboard

Welcome!!!

Craftyken,
Welcome to the board... glad u found us. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in. Post soem pictures of ure project when u get a chance!

BoB

Thanks for the warm welcome. I fill all warm and fuzzy inside, not really! what I really fill like is cutting metal and snapping pics. I'll get a post going.

Thanks again Craftyken & Crew 787-777

Welcome to "here" ...

Welcome, Craftyken.
Nice intro, looking forward to some photos.
Sounds like a great crew and a nice project.. :cool: '22 (also Ken :rolleyes:)

Welcome to RRR, craftyken. Sounds like you got a good plan for the truck & a good crew to get 'er done. :D I don't think I need to mention the need for pics of this project a you progress, do I ?

welcome to RRR! I think you'll find this to be the best (and most family friendly) rod site on the net--looking forward to seeing more about your project!

HRP

sorry about takeing so long to post pics

Here is a pic of the mock up, just to give you a taste. I 'm going to start a post in the Builds forum. So to see our progress check it out.
PA160046.jpg

Latest posts

Back