introduction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowypass

Hello, Steve here. Just joined and looking forward to communicating with fellow rats. While most consider anything that is not a professional build as a rat rod, I still believe in the classification of hot rod. I am almost finished with my '38 ford truck cab mounted on a '37 sedan frame and finished off with a '40 bed that has been shortened 17". No fenders and I have always liked the look of a '34 ford grill so I added one here. Newly rebuilt all roller 355 and rebuilt TH350 hooked up to a '68 Camaro 10 bolt. I live in NW New Mexico where there is a very active car collector/builder population.

Hello

Welcome to RRR.................. Where in NW NM because I'm in Farmington I'm Duane Gustin, who's this ????[S

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Very good choice, throwing the 38 grill away and grabbing a '34. Has anyone mentioned the picture thing? We like 'em.
Keep on tinkering.

Welcome

WELCOME Mr, Steve Dexel from farmington New Mexico your friend here you dork the mercury kid ha,,, ha welcome to RRR

Latest posts

Back