It made me laugh...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGGLES!

A little boy was helping his father wash his Hot Rod, when the little boy said "When I grow up I want to own Hot Rod" to which his father replied, "Son, you can't do both" :D:D:D

I'm almost 57, have never bothered to "grow up". :rolleyes:
Ask my 3 grandkids, I'm the biggest kid they know :D;) '22

Those are some words to live by.

I turn 60 in a couple months but I feel like I'm still in my 20-30's except it takes longer to get my "motor" started.

I work for and with a lot of younger guys but in my mind they are much older 'cause they're too serious and make life too complicated.

You're never to old to have a happy childhood!!!!!
I'm 61, feel 25, have had two real bad motorcycle wrecks that should have been fatal, fell 20 feet off a ladder broke right hip, left knee, left tib/fib and left heel. After a year and a half I'm almost as good as new. Before my fall I could out do about half of the 25 year olds at the fire dept. They just don't make 'em like they use to. Harleyboy
PS I give all the glory to God for my survival. He has a plan for me. HB

How true,,,,,Remember ,,,
Aging is inevitable but, growing up is out of the question !!!!

Recently I was reminded by a checkout clerk to make sure and let them know when I turned 55 so I could get the 10% seniors discount. I told her I turned 55 a while back and didn't want to even consider myself for a senoirs anything, even discount.
A couple years ago I was going to a church that started a senoirs group and decided 50 was the cutoff year. When one of my pursuants ask me if I was coming to the first function I politely repied "Seniors? I don't even know what I want to be when I grow up!"

At 66, I'm a member of RRR, not AARP! I do take the senior discount when I play open hockey with the young guys. Heck, a dollar saved can go into a project.

Latest posts

Back