jerry new member

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerry sweet47

great site. my ride is a 1947 willys pickup.came as a 2 wheel drive.it is now a gasser,built as a tribute to the gasser wars of the 50's-60's.455 olds,turbo 400,9in posi ford 3.73 gears.52in ladder bars scout 11 mail truck 2 wheel dr dana 44 front axle,scout steering.mid 80's cj7 front springs 4in lift from rancho,reverse shackle.tilt front clip,hyrooboost brakes and many other goodies.has roll bar round rear fenders.it looks like its going 150mph sitting in the driveway

Attachments

• 2011-07-24 jerrys willys 004.JPG
    2011-07-24 jerrys willys 004.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 2011-07-24 jerrys willys 002.JPG
    2011-07-24 jerrys willys 002.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 23
Welcome to the site from Michigan....

Nothing wrong with Gassers!!!!! They are......well.......a Gas![cl (yeah, I'm old)...lol Love the extra high nose attitude.... How to do they say it in in CA ? Bitchin!!! yeah that's it....

more willys

i believe one reason were seeing more willys is simply this,the old,old car and truck iron is hard to find anymore.even in good ratrod shape,i've had willys wagons and trucks in some form or another,(4x4's etc. for years and even they are now becoming scarce.just a thought.

Hey Jerry

I see you found the other side of the Willys community. I am stuck in the middle I love old ratrods but I also love old Willys Jeep trucks. I think I saw you post on the oldwillysforum a little bit ago. Welcome from the wonderful world of salt and rust(upstate NY).

MikeC

thanks mike c

you bet anytime we can rescue an old piece of iron,i'am all for it.btw.stacy davids GEARZ on the speed channel is going to profile my willys in season 6which they are filming now.something else for a guy from nowhere USA getting his truck on national tv.have a great day jerry sweet

Latest posts

Back